Dentist (full time)
- This is a three-year tailored graduate program specifically designed for current final year dental students to start Jan/Feb 2022.
- We are a group that is very experienced in hiring and training new graduates. We have been doing the same graduate program for Four years now. Graduates from the first batch of intake have already become competent and successful independent dental practitioners. In fact, in all of the positions available this year, you will be mentored by Partner dentists who were once in the graduate program themselves!
- We nurture to the need of graduates, by providing them with mentoring groups lead not only by myself, but also by other dentists in the group who each have their competence in a particular field of dentistry. At the same time, we do not believe in "holding hands and micromanaging", we provide the clinical freedom for graduates to challenge themselves to become more competent, under the protection of our safety net.
- Peer consultation from other dentists whom are at the same level as you, consultation with lead dentists in local clinics, and consultation with principal and senior dentists all made available.
- Encourage you to attend CPD program, to discover your interest and learn.
- Monthly online meetings where cases can be discussed and micro-lectures will be given.
- Regular get-together and Hands-on sessions with over 20 dentists across the entire group practice (We think we will be running some massive hands-ons next year because this year we have not been able to do it due to COVID).
- Opportunity exists to work in our Metropolitan branches later, and/or become partners in clinics.
- While general dentistry is our focus, our principal dentist and senior dentists does complicated wisdom tooth extractions and dental implants, as well as orthondontics and invisalign. Our group is a invisalign Platinum Elite provider with over 100 cases per year. Principal Dentist also lectures for various implant companies. Good opportunity to learn and gain experience in implant surgery and restorations as well as orthodontics.
- State of the art dental surgery including all digitised x-ray and clinical records, OPGs in every clinic, intra-oral scanners in every surgery, CBCTs in every cluster locations. CEREC workflow in some locations.
LOCATION AND DURATION
This intake is for RURAL NSW and TAS locations only.
For your 1st Year: You will be allocated an area which we called a Cluster. You will not be allocated to a particular clinic, rather you will work on a rotational basis across different clinics within a Cluster. We find this arrangement will provide you with the most exposure to difference clinical experiences.
For your 2nd Year: you will generally work in 1 clinic or across 2 clinics in the Cluster.
For your 3rd Year: you will be given a choice of staying in the current Cluster, or relocating to one of our other clinics, including Metropolitan practices of your choice. While space is subject to availability and compatibility, a space in a Metro Practice will be guaranteed if that is what you chose.
Current Cluster locations:
1. Narrabri1 - Narrabri 2 - Coonabarabran - Dubbo NSW 2. Deloraine - Bernie - Wynyard TAS 3. Young (2 Practices in the same town) NSW 4. Redland QLD
REMUNERATION AND TERMS
This is a 3-year fixed term structured graduate program. 1st Year: Fixed Salary Package of $80,000 basic salary plus $20,000 Finishing Bonus, plus performance bonus structure.
2nd-3rd Year: 30-40% commission on takings after lab fee under service facility agreement; Percentage scale depends on performance, guide will be provided in the contract.
If you are an experienced dentist, please do not apply to the graduate program. This program is only available to new graduates and practitioners who have limited Australian practicing experience.