- This is a three-year tailored graduate program specifically designed for current final year dental students to start Jan/Feb 2021.
- We are a group that is very experienced in hiring and training new graduates. We have been doing the same graduate program for Four years now. Graduates from the first batch of intake have already become competent and successful independent dental practitioners. In fact, in all of the positions available this year, you will be mentored by Partner dentist who were once in the graduate program themselves!
- We nurture to the need of graduates, by providing them with mentoring groups lead not only by myself, but also by other dentists in the group who each have their competence in a particular field of dentistry. At the same time, we do not believe in "holding hands and micromanaging", we provide the clinical freedom for graduates to challenge themselves to become more competent, under the protection of our safety net.
- Peer consultation from other dentists whom are at the same level as you, consultation with lead dentists in local clinics, and consultation with principal and senior dentists all made available.
- Encourage you to attend CPD program, to discover your interest and learn.
- Monthly online meetings where cases can be discussed and micro-lectures will be given.
- Regular get-together and Hands-on sessions with over 20 dentists across the entire group practice.
- Opportunity exists to work in our Metropolitan branches later, and/or become partners in clinics.
- While general dentistry is our focus, our principal dentist and senior dentists does complicated wisdom tooth extractions and dental implants, as well as orthondontics and invisalign. Our group is a invisalign Platinum Elite provider with over 100 cases per year. Principal Dentist also lectures for various implant companies. Good opportunity to learn and gain experience in implant surgery and restorations as well as orthodontics.
- State of the art dental surgery including all digitised x-ray and clinical records, OPGs in every clinic. CBCTs in most locations. CEREC workflow in some locations. We are also intruducing intra-oral scanners across all locations from 2021.
This intake is for RURAL NSW and TAS locations only.
Current locations include Coonabarabran, Young and Deloraine in Tasmania.
REMUNERATION AND TERMS
This is a 3-year fixed term structured graduate program.
1st Year: Fixed Salary Package. $80,000 basic salary, $20,000 Finishing Bonus. Further performance bonus structure will be provided ranging from $20,000 to $80,000 depending on performance.
2nd-3rd Year: 30-40% commission on takings after lab fee under service facility agreement; Percentage scale depends on performance; guide will be provided in the contract.
Skills and experience
- This is a structured Graduate Program suitable to new graduates as well as practitioners who have limited Australian private practicing experience.
- Preference will be given to 2021 Final Year Dental Students in AUS/NZ. However other applicants are welcome to apply too.
- We have worked hard to develop the Graduate program and we believe the positions made available under the program will be some of the best we can offer to the graduates.
- The correct candidate must be willing to take on challenges, be self-motivated, and have confidence in oneself. We have a positive "Can-do" culture.
- As team work is valued highly at our branches, respect must be paid to other co-workers.
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please send CV and Academic transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate "Graduate Program" in your email title.
If you have limitations regarding the locations you are willing to be allocated to, please indicate in your email application. Otherwise we will NOT be allocating locations prior to Offers. Location will be based on suitability determined by the management, taking into account merit of the application, personal situation, as well as the need of the group. **Please indicate locations you are NOT willing to be allocated to on the application**
Recent graduate has to say......
Dr. William Hong
"My growth as a clinician has significantly accelerated since joining Experteeth. Working in Narrabri, there is a constant patient flow with an easy going patient base. The variety of treatments is interesting and there is always a good challenge every week. We have a fun group of dentists and hold regular catch ups.
Experteeth has a system in place to enable their dentists to ask any questions about challenging cases to any of the other 20 dentists.
The fortnightly online meetings function to teach (e.g. communication, endo, perio, implants), and to socialise with the dentists within the group. For example, the series of implant lectures culminated in a hands on experience run by Dr Hong Chang, which was invaluable (and free of charge!).
Dr. Richard Wang
Hi. I am Dr Richard from Experteeth Dental! This is my 3rd year working with Experteeth. Personally, I have learnt a lot and grown over the past couple of years as a dentist. I would never have imagined myself to be doing complex procedures such as implants, invisalign and full mouth rehabilitations. I really love working for Experteeth for a couple of reasons:
1. A large patient base
2. A really good mentor/boss
3. A healthy working culture
It may sound simple but I personally thought a strong consistency with these fundamental points in most clinics I applied was quite difficult. Furthermore, Experteeth has expanded much larger to what I initially joined that I believe it provides even more options to cater to any criteria’s you may have.
Furthermore, I must give credit to the principal dentist of Experteeth, Dr. Hong Chang who has helped me become the dentist I am today. More so then any other supervisor I have had in university. His capability to run the business and be a fantastic dentist is simply astounding. Do not be afraid to ask him anything! Quite literally anything. From managing your treatment plans to managing clinics and even tax advices! He will have a legit answer to it all.
Dr. Sarah Hu
As a recent graduate, I began working in Narrabri for Experteeth Dental. The experience I have had in Narrabri has been exceptional. The country-life is cozy and pleasant, with only 5 minute drives to and from work. Dentists that work in Narrabri and the surrounding towns often have social gatherings to keep things interesting.
Patients in the country are very friendly and understanding, making the entire dental experience nicer and easier for new graduates. Experteeth has a constant, substantial patient volume here in Narrabri. I have been exposed to a great variety of dental work, from the day to day restorative procedures to paediatrics, endodontics, prosthodontics and orthodontics. Dr Hong Chang holds fortnightly webinars on implants, communications, endodontics and other topics amongst the Experteeth dentists for continual professional developments. Furthermore, there are invaluable hands-on sessions held for implants and CAD/CAM. On top of it all, an online group chat is made for all 20 dentists, hence anyone would receive prompt advice for questions or cases from multiple senior dentists.